Five For Friday: Spring Decorating Accessories

Dear Reader,

Since my last five for Friday post, spring has arrived (in name at least - we're still waiting for the weather to reflect it!)  As I had posted in my rather long-winded post about my table turning, I had planned to change the decor on my dining room buffet.  I added some spring touches there and also to my dining room table.  Here are my top five spring accessories:

One.  Bird candle.  This was a gift from my aunt and makes us look forward to the birds that nest in our backyard.

{Source: Pottery Barn}

Two.  Plate rack with crisp white dishes.  This element seems so classic and fresh to me.

{Source: plate rack from Target, white plates from Pottery Barn}

Three. Porcelain white egg crate.  Jill gave this to me as a birthday present last year, and I love it!

{Source: Anthropology}

Four. Bowl of pastel colored eggs.  These are just foam inside, which means they are perfect for regular egg hunts around our house throughout the season (which is a hit with my three and a half year old.)

{Source: Jo-Ann Fabrics}

 Five. Yarn bunny.  This reminds us of my husband's grandma who kindly put this together for my son.  She made so many sweet gifts for him.



And that's five.  What are some of your favorite decorations to welcome spring?  Happy Friday!

Sincerely,
Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment