In running errands this morning, it is entirely clear to me that Christmas is almost here! I hope that your preparations are coming along well. I want to offer a few last minute gift ideas that have come in handy for me this year.
1. An amaryllis. My husband picked up one for me this year, and I love watching it bloom. I would highly recommend an amaryllis over paperwhites (paperwhites are too fragrant for me.)
2. A small box of chocolates. If possible, purchasing chocolates from a local candy shop seems even more special. (Source: Kilwins)
3. Comfort and Joy Tea. Any Republic of Tea blends are a treat. (Source: Republic of Teas)
4. Christmas blocks. Let's be honest, blocks are always a good idea! (Source: Uncle Goose)
5. Thermos mug. This is my husband's favorite (a gift received from my sister-in-law), and a great option for commuters! (Source: Target)
6. The Piano Guys: A Family Christmas. (Source: Target)