Since we are now in the month of March, I am starting to think toward some spring projects around the house. Here are a few items on my list:
- deep clean the house (perhaps once the snow melts!)
- clear out the basement storage/determine if I should participate in the spring neighborhood garage sales
- collect spring/summer clothes for consignment or donation
- prepare two container gardens for our front porch
- research the process of sealing aggregate concrete
I love clearing out and freshening, which may be one of the reasons I am always excited about springtime. What are some of your spring to dos?
Happy Monday all!