Five for Friday: Handmade Gifts

Dear Reader,

I received an e-mail from one of my good friends this week asking if I had any ideas for a good handmade item for each member of her Bible study as the group wraps up the year.  I have included five ideas and their sources below.  I think these handmade gifts would be great for a Bible study group, book club, teacher thank you, party favors, or Mother's Day. 

One. Coasters.  Tile or fabric, I think they are a fun way to update a living room coffee table/end table.  Very practical.  {Sources: Style Me Pretty and How About Orange}

Two. Bath salts.  Not too personal and yet a way to provide something relaxing and pampering. {Source: Oh my handmade goodness}

Three.  A flower pin.  A great accessory for an outfit. {Source: Martha Stewart}

Four. Homemade granola in a glass jar.  Add a pretty ribbon, and it's a yummy treat ready to share.

Five. Embroidery hoop art.  I have no personal experience with making this, but I love the tutorials I have found about them.  {Sources: So many.  under the sycamore and the Joy cottage are two of them.}

And that's five.

Other gift ideas?  Should-have cited sources?  Please do share!  Happy Friday!

Sincerely,
Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment