What's the scoop?

Dear Reader,

I suspect that a few of you may be wondering what is going on with my Etsy shop.  I intentionally removed some items (which will find their way into some upcoming gift giving), and now the blocks remain.

I've been thinking quite a bit about the purpose of the shop for me and for my wonderful visitors.   I read a rather compelling article written by Catherine from CatherineMarissa about finding one's niche in the Etsy marketplace, and I have been thinking quite a bit about trying to develop a deeper commitment to one of my crafts (very contrary to my chronic crafting ways.)  I've also been really considering the purpose of my shop.  

I have a plan.  I'm working through the details.  And I'm patiently waiting for my busy husband who contributes this endeavor to have a free moment.  The supplies are ready, and I can't wait to get started.

But until then, I am savoring the lovely fall weather, the changing colors of the leaves, and the beautifully golden cast this time of year affords.  Stay tuned.

Sincerely,
Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment