Friday's Feature: dede etsy shop

Dear Reader,

Accent pillows are such a fabulous way to brighten up a room and to give a fresh appearance to a space.  (Oh how my husband appreciates the times when I redecorate a room with new pillows rather than a paint job!)  I particularly enjoy tucking pillows in spaces where there are lots of hard surfaces - by the bench at the front door or on a side chair in the corner of our dining room.  What an easy means of softening and giving personality! 

The shop that I am featuring this week specializes in making beautiful pillows, rich with lovely textures and charming color palettes and themes.  Below I have highlighted three examples of the great finds you will discover in the dede etsy shop.  Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Abi

French Rose Pillow in Oatmeal and Robin Egg Blue Linen




Burlap Linen Nest Pillow
Green Hydrangea Bloom Pillow on Dusty Blue Linen

1 comment: