New Packaging

Dear Reader,

I have been on the hunt for good patterned block packaging for a long time now.  I've intentionally tried to make these blocks environmentally conscious, and so I wanted the packaging to reflect that effort.  I shopped around in stores and online.  I ordered kraft boxes which were a dimensional disaster (but were fortunately able to be donated so they were not a waste!)   I came across some take-out boxes made of recycled materials.  Perfect.  I love finding packaging that is a bit unexpected.  And in an effort to make a snug fit for the blocks to be shipped, I added kraft shreds (also made of recycled materials.) 

I have included some photos of the result below.  I am excited to have found the ideal finishing touch to the blocks that creates an all-around eco-friendly choice. Check!  Woo hoo! 

Sincerely,
Abi






No comments:

Post a Comment