100th Post

Dear Reader,

Yes, this is my 100th post on Sincerely Abi... Inspired.  I'm thrilled to reach this milestone, and apparently this blog is sticking around!  Here are a few reflections on the last half year of blogging:

Making Connections.  I am amazed at how many wonderful people I've met through blog comments and through Etsy conversations.   There is an incredible wealth of inspiration in watching the work of others unfold and reading their thoughts on everyday life.

One Solid Design.  I have so much more to learn about creating a shop, managing a blog, and finding my voice in social media.  I've found a product that I'm so excited to design and promote, and the new ideas keep coming.  The sales on Etsy have been such an encouragement.  (And my dear husband is so kind to keep asking when I need more blocks cut!)

Inspiration and Creativity.  For a while now I have attempted so many crafts both out of curiosity and hopes of designing something fun (and hopefully pretty too!)  Blogging has kept me at it with creating, both by crafting new designs but also by writing about my efforts.  These endeavors provide a wonderful outlet for me.

Thank you to you, dear reader, for following along with me.  I look forward to continued blogging in the weeks, months (dare I say, years?) to come.

Sincerely,
Abi

2 comments: