Five for Friday: Weekend Plans

Dear Reader,

Happy 1st of July!  I have the weekend on my mind, so here are five plans for our weekend:

One. Celebrating my son's fourth birthday with my husband's side of our family.  His birthday is in a few weeks, and he is quite excited about turning four.

Two. Spending time with my aunt and uncle along with my parents.  Always fun.

Three. Enjoying a full day with my husband and son on Monday, which will hopefully include a leisurely breakfast and then hike and beach time.

Four. Taking in some fireworks.  We'll see how my son reacts to the idea this year.  Last year he was not a fan.  (Maybe attending a parade would be a better?!)

Five. Getting an ice cream cone.  Perfect time of year for such a treat.

And that's five.  Happy Friday!  Happy 4th of July weekend!  Any plans to share?  I hope you have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment