Friday's Feature: On a Roll Cozies

Dear Reader,

I learned to knit on a spring break trip to Florida with my college roommate (and wonderful friend) and her parents.  It rained often the first few days of the week, so my friend's mom kindly taught us how to knit as we waited for beach time.  I have held onto that lesson and have knit a number of scarves over the years, but have never progressed much beyond this point.

I came across On the Roll Cozies, and I love the twist that these knitted creations take on everyday use items.  Cup cozies, iPod and cell phone cases, and even the patterns if I ever get brave enough to venture beyond scarf-making.  And the added detail of buttons are adorable!  These items would be a wonderful holiday gift (or even stocking stuffer), and the variety of styles and colors leaves something fun for all. 

I have highlighted three of the shop's items below.  Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Abi

Handmade Light Blue Cup Cozy (eco-friendly, hand knit coffee cup sleeve or wrist warmer)

Hand knit iPod or iPhone cozy in Pumpkin Yellow (MP3 player, cell phone, or camera case)

Handmade Bright Green Cup Cozy (eco-friendly, hand knit coffee cup sleeve or wrist warmer)

1 comment: