Friday's Feature: Cora Anne

Dear Reader,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with family and friends.  We certainly did.  This post at the conclusion of Thanksgiving and the start of the Christmas season seems to be the perfect intersection of time to highlight Cora Anne.  

I am so thankful for the friendship that I share with my friend Jill.  She was my college roommate who also has been (and continues to be) one of my dearest and closest friends.  We've stood up in each other's weddings, worked across the hall from each other for the same employer for a number of years, and entered motherhood at very similar times.  Jill deeply commits herself the roles she fulfills in her life, and the start of her Cora Anne Etsy shop and craft business is no exception.  She makes a variety of products, each new one ending up just as impressive as the previous.  Her sales on Etsy and the offering of her products at a new downtown shop called Minty Keen demonstrate the innovative and lovely nature of her designs. 

It gives me great pleasure to have the opportunity to highlight three items from Cora Anne today.  Since, indeed it is the day after Thanksgiving, I think the Christmas season has begun.  These gift tags would be a wonderful way to place the finishing touch (and give a fabulous first impression) on a holiday gift.  Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Abi

Peace and Noel Gift Tags (set of 4)

Green Chandelier Folded Tags (set of 2)

HO HO HO Large Christmas Tags (set of 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment