Friday's Feature

Dear Reader,

I've decided to begin featuring items from Etsy each Friday.  I love creating a treasury of favorites from time to time, but sometimes I have difficulty deciding on one item from a shop as so many deserve the spotlight!

I've made references to my Etsy shop and my craft endeavors, but never really talked about them yet, so I'm beginning this week by featuring my own baby blocks.  I've blown through a number of versions of baby blocks - some decopaged with lovely papers - and now I'm loving the painted and stamped iteration currently listed in my shop.   I hand paint and stamp the blocks, then seal them with decoupage, which adds the printed effect to the stamped image. 

I think baby blocks are such a classic item to give as a gift, a timeless keepsake to remember the early beginnings of a little one's life!  

I've included photos and links to the blocks in my Etsy shop.  Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Abi

Bird and Butterfly Blocks - Pink (Set of Three)


Clothesline Blocks - Green (Set of Three)

Clothesline Blocks -  Pink (Set of Three)

No comments:

Post a Comment