Catching up: spring break + a week

Dear Reader,

I hope you are enjoying the signs of spring by you.  The sun peeked out yesterday, and I so appreciated it, especially after spotting some snow flurries earlier in the day!  Somehow snowflakes in April are just not welcome!

My son had spring break during the week following Easter, and we spent much of that week in the suburbs of Chicago staying with my parents.  We made sure to cover some of my boy's favorites - Legoland, Rainforest Cafe, Morton Arboretum - and managed a few other fun spots as well. My husband drove down for the weekend, and we loved having him join in!

Checking out the Star Wars Legos - perfect special display for this boy!

And this little girl loved the elephant!
This past week I caught up on life around here.  Legoland reignited my son's love of building with Legos, and so our tables often have a few spare parts!  Storing Legos is a constant work in progress.  My sweet girl and I had the chance meet up with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and niece over cider and donuts (yum!)  And I even delivered a few sets of blocks to Minty Keen.  Always fun to stop in there!

So, here starts a new week.  Happy Monday, friends!  Thanks for reading!  I am linking up with Life Lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment