Button Hair Clips

Dear Reader,

All has been silent on the blog for more than a week as our family recovered from the stomach flu.  Each of us took our turn, and we are so grateful to be on the other side of that.  No fun.

I have had in mind a little project for a few weeks.  I read Jami Nato's blog and have wanted to try out her fabulous idea for button hair clips.  I finally put some together this week and couldn't be happier with the result.  Cute.  Colorful.  Inexpensive.  What is not to like?!!

supplies: buttons, hair clips, and super glue

glue.  drying.

done.  pillow box for a few sets.  ribbon + a clip for decoration.


These will certainly come in handy for Easter baskets, birthday gift extra somethings, and big sister gifts when friends have new babies.  And, of course, I have a little girl whose hair would benefit from a hair clip now and then.

I'm linking up with Tatertots and Jello.  Hope your weekend is a great one (and germ free) - that's what I'm hoping for also!


No comments:

Post a Comment