Summer Vacation

Dear Reader,

Summer has arrived at our house!  The weather is sunny and warm.  The routine of time at the sandbox and trips to the park has commenced.  Our almost five year old has graduated from preschool and now looks toward kindergarten in a few short months. 

Life is full these days, not as much with scheduled items but with the everyday.  I love that my role as a mom gives such purpose and focus to each moment; I'm also finding though that there is little time for much else right now. 

And so not only has summer been welcomed to our house, but also summer vacation for this blog begins now.  I hope to reenter in fall.  Quite honestly, I miss the writing and creative outlet, but this will be here in another season.  For now, walks around the block pushing a stroller with a sweet little girl and watching my dear boy zoom on his bike are the life for me.  And a lovely life indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment