Jenison Christian Fall Arts and Crafts Fest

Dear Reader,

Happy November!  Hard to believe that autumn is moving at this pace!  We had a very full and fun day yesterday as my four year old enjoyed the festivities that come with Halloween.  His preschool class held a fall festival party, and then we geared up for trick or treating and receiving many costumed kids at our house last evening! 

Turning the calendar makes me realize that in a few short days, I will be participating in the Jenison Christian Fall Arts and Crafts Fest.  If you are a Grand Rapids/Holland local, please consider attending.  Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, November 5
Times: 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Location: Jenison Christian School (my booth is located in the gym)
Number of Booths: 120(!)

I hope to see you then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment