Friday's Feature: Expressing thanks

Dear Reader,

This is my final Friday's Feature of the year.  (No, it's not the final Friday of the year, but with Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve on Friday, I'm thinking this is my last post on a Friday!)  I want to use this post to thank the shops that have been featured over the year.  I have had the pleasure of communicating with each shop owner with regard to the Friday's Feature, and each one has been so gracious and kind (no exceptions!)

You may have noticed that all of the shops I have highlighted so far are Michigan based.   Perhaps in 2011 I will branch out a bit, but it's been fun to find so many talented individuals in my state.  I wish only the best to each of these shops and shop owners in the year ahead!


Sincerely,
Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment