Friday's Feature: A & B Shoppe

Dear Reader,

You may have noticed that often the quote that I select for the week is from the vantage point of motherhood.  Since my role as a mom is woven through so much of my life these days, I appreciate the words of others that share the experience.  This week I am featuring a shop which has found its inspiration in motherhood.

A good friend of mine suggested that I check out A & B Shoppe, and  I'm thrilled that she introduced me to this place on Etsy!  I really enjoy the variety of useful and fun products, each with a beautifully selected pattern or detail.  The hooded towels would be an ideal baby shower gift or welcome package for a new arrival.  The bean bags and dolls would make a great Christmas or birthday present.  And I love the bags for, well, any occasion (as continuing with my bag obsession!)  I have highlighted three of my favorite items below.  Please consider checking out this shop.  Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Abi

Fabulous Shopper in Olive Dot
Reusable Compactable Foldable Hobo Market Shopping Tote Reuse Bag


Hooded Towel Modern Dot Baby Toddler


MOD FOREST Bean Bags Set -
Imaginative Play Sensory Educational Toy Game

No comments:

Post a Comment