DIY Burlap Fall Wreath

Dear Reader,

Happy Friday!  I am glad to report that our first grader is having a great first week of school after our family enjoyed a really refreshing Labor Day weekend.  Fun!  I took a few minutes this week to craft a fall wreath for our front door.  This is a quick project for a classic fall look.




Here is what I used: a straw wreath, burlap ribbon, orange raffia, and white pumpkin decorations. My hot glue gun got plenty of use with this project!



Step 1: Wrap the wreath with the burlap ribbon, securing it to the straw wreath with hot glue.



Step 2: Tie or glue raffia to a section of the wreath.



Step 3: Glue pumpkins to the raffia section.



Easy, right?!  I really like the simplicity of this wreath though.  And now to add some mums by the front door, and we'll be set to welcome fall!

I am linking up with Tatertots and Jello and the Link Party Palooza and hoping that you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment