Baby Shower in a Bag

Dear Reader,

Happy Friday!  The days seem very full at our house right now - a combination of end of the year school activities, a busy work schedule for my dear husband, and a little girl who delights in spending every possible minute outside!   I found a bit of time this week to be creative with a purpose in mind.

I prepared a baby shower in a bag for an upcoming silent auction at our church.  I picked out a large baby gift bag and filled it with items to host a baby shower.  Since I have hosted a number of showers over the years, I have some "formula" items for each shower.  Here's what I included in the bag: invitations, luncheon plates, cake plates, napkins, plastic silverware, cups, and decorations (banner, tissue poms, etc.)





I made the decorations, but otherwise I just attempted to coordinate items that I found at a few stores.  I really enjoy prepping for parties, and hopefully this bag will be put to good use by someone who could use the extra spare minutes of having some of the planning already completed.  To me, it's a win-win.

I hope you enjoy the long weekend ahead!  I'm linking up with Tatertots and Jello!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment